"heart to heart and hand in hand"

Tuesday, May 7, 2013


August 22nd 2012,

Freeze Dance

 

     So it’s no joke.  Pregnancy changes you and does insane things to your body.  August in the desert cooped up with two tiny children also takes a toll.  Hailey was literally trying to climb the walls so today I put on my Super Mom hat. I put Grace in her swing and broke out my old creative movement cds from my preschool teaching days.

     We were laughing and moving. It was the first time “Big Sissy” has danced with Mama since “The Baby “came home.  And then ‘it” happened.  We were rocking the Freeze Dance and I crouched down.  And I sneezed. And I peed.  Like a whole cup.  All. Over. The. Floor. And I couldn’t stop.   Hailey looked at me wild eyed and said "do you have to wear a diaper now?" They aren’t joking people, DO YOUR KEGELS!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment